Wednesday 25 July 2018

Young Catholic Adults' Weekend, 7th - 9th Sept 2018


For quite some time I have been unable to get into my blog, but with my husband's help the problem is now solved, and here I am again.

I have received details of the following, which looks really worthwhile:

Young Catholic Adults' Weekend @ Douai Abbey 7th - 9th Sept 2018

Are you 18-40, do you want to deepen your knowledge of the Catholic faith, learn its devotions and meet like minded people? Young Catholic Adults are organizing a weekend at Douai Abbey in Berkshire) with Lawrence Lew O.P., and Canon Poucin ICKSP. You’ll be able to hear catechetical talks, learn how to sing Gregorian Chant, say the Rosary, socialize and have fun. Book soon as places are limited! All Masses are in the Old Rite.

Prices start from £13.

For some reason, I can't attach any links. If you Google Young Catholic Adults you will find all the guidance you need on how to book, together with updates and general information.

Have a wonderful time!


No comments: